martes, 7 de junio de 2016



LOVE MOVIE ( tengo ganas de ti )

"I have wanted you" is a Spanish film of love, I like a lot and is very good, it is the second part continues with the film "Three Steps Above Heaven"

 Hache returned to Barcelona after spending two years in London, away from friends and family, and trying to forget her first love and death Chicken, his best friend. Back at home, the boy discovers that everything is igual.Pero everything changes when he meets Gin, a girl full of vitality, like him. A Gin likes to have fun and live life to the fullest without fear of anything. But above all, he will return the smile that he had lost, fall in love and start coming together. Hache gin and begin to live a new and improved life

Movie I like everything, there is nothing I do not like.


My final opinion is that it is a very nice film but before seeing "I Want You" is the second part, you have to look at the first one is "Three Steps Above Heaven"


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario