jueves, 11 de mayo de 2017

MY WORLD

MY HOLY WEEK

The last week, of April 3 to April 8 the people of my course go away to Italy in order to the end of year trip.
I did not go because I have already gone several times, and because I went to the end of year trip last year 

I wanted to take advantage of the week to rest, but just the first day I finished classes before going on vacation, my mother called to tell me that I needed to be helped in her restaurant because the waiter decided to leave work and had no waiter for that night.
I had never made a waitress even though I had seen small as they 
worked in my family's restaurant.
Then my father took me to Girona to my mother's restaurant to work that night.
I thought that I would only have to go to help her for a few days, but in the end I was w
orking the two weeks I had on vacation and I could not rest or make the plans.


 ðŸ˜“😓😳😳

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario