domingo, 27 de marzo de 2016

Travel to Italy
 This year we go on a trip with school to Italy, all students have raring to go because it's a fun experience, visit many things.
 

We'll travel on March 29, at half past five we have to be in high school to go to Barcelona Airport. We go five nights and six days to go to Italy but we will go by plane to return to Spain will come with a ferry.
 
I have gone to Italy with my family, but I really wanted to go with my friends and classmates, I think that's a different trip and I am very happy to go.

 I have asked people who went to the trip last year and I have told many things they did and what happened, everyone has told me that we move on very well and enjoy the trip.
When I get the trip I will publish a post explaining that
as we have done and put some pictures.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario